Cancellation / Returns
1. All deliveries should be inspected when received and any faulty goods should be notified to Classic-Car-World Ltd within 48 hours of receipt. All faulty items will be replaced on a like for like basis within 7 working days from receipt (subject to proof of purchase and notification to Classic-Car-World Ltd of your intention to return the goods).The faulty or damaged item should be collected at the same time if possible.
In accordance with the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) consumers may also return goods which do not conform to the contract for a full refund at any time subject to confirmation from Classic-Car-World Ltd. Wherever possible we will endeavour to supply replacement goods which meet the declared specification.
2. All products are covered by a minimum 12 month manufacturers warranty covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage to the product.
3. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for lost returns so please ensure you return them via an appropriate courier or insured method as we do not accept any liability until received by us.
4. Goods should be returned in their original packaging where possible, with adequate protection to ensure that the goods and packaging reach us in good condition.
5. Where an order is placed under special delivery arrangements any delivery charge is non refundable in the event of a return for any reason.
6. The consumer has the right to cancel or return their order / purchase within 14 working days from receipt of the original order / purchase without giving a reason, subject to the goods being unused in original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
7. If you have notified us of a problem with the goods, we will (at your option) either make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery, refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question. The original delivery charge is not included in any refund made for returned or cancelled orders if the have already been delivered as instructed.
8. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss of damage or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions.
All trade orders which have been incorrectly placed and delivered to you will subject to a minimum £5 or 20% handling charge, whichever is greater. The goods are to be returned to our suppliers in "as new" condition at your cost. Please contact us for return address details. All damaged or non-functional items will be collected and replaced on a next day basis subject to availability.
All Retail orders which have been incorrectly placed and delivered to you can be returned to our Lincoln address for a full refund in accordance with the Distant Selling Rules. The goods are to be returned in "as new" condition at your cost. Please contact us for return address details. All damaged or non-functional items will be collected and replaced on a next day basis subject to availability.
Refunds for returned items are made within 7 working days and after verification from the respective suppliers that the good have been received and are in the stated condition. All refunds up to the total value of the original order (excluding initial delivery charge) can only be made to customers credit / debit card or PayPal account used for the original order.